Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Can't they be any more DESPERATE?

Desperate Housewives are getting more desperate after the insult they just made to the FILIPINOS.

In one scene Mayer asks for the credentials of the gynecologist who examined her and told her that she was approaching menopause.Mayer said, "Can I check those diplomas 'coz I just want to make sure that they're not from some med school in the Philippines."

Isn't that insulting to the core? We just finished the Malu Fernandez issue and here is another one!!!! ABC owes the Filipinos a public apology.

Sila na nga tong recruit ng recruit ng nurses, doctors and caregivers tapos mang iinsulto pa. I have nothing against Teri. I believe that the network should have been responsible.

Click for the video.

An online petition is up demanding an apology from the network to the Filipino people.

1 comments:

Lena said...

hello dear..thanks for adding me on your blogroll

will link yah in my blog. Glod bless!

~chuvaness here