Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Period......

After 39 days, I finally got my period. I was glad that I got it, I am not ready to be pregnant again. Not that I dont wat to, hubby and I just decided to undergo all necessary tests that OB will be requiring to save ourselves from future grief. For those who didn't know, I had to miscarriages last year. Two in a row. A blighted ovum and a fetal demise.

I started seeing my new OB, who I found to be very good and informative. She was recommended in GT and also by a friend. She required blood and thyroid tests. She told me that diabetes and thyroid problems are common causes of miscarriage. Infections and thin endometrium lining can cause fetal demise. Then there is APAS which what Sharon Cuneta had, and she paid a whopping 3M for treatment.

I told OB that if ever na positive ako with APAS, I dont have much money for the treatment. Sabi naman nia, what she usually do is just maintain her patients with ASPIRIN, FOLIC ACID and OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS all throughout the pregnancy. She has success stories with APAS positive patients with her way of treatment. Well, I have a good feeling about it. Ive been searching for an OB na makakasundo ko and hindi tamad mag explain, and sia na yun. Thank you Lord.

0 comments: