Monday, November 12, 2007

Allergic Huwatt???

I never knew until last week that I was allergic to strong scents. Whenever I got a runny nose, I would thought of it as a cold. Not until last week, I woke with the smell of the apple scented air freshener with a congested nose. It was getting worst day after day. Watery itchy eyes, congested and runny nose to name a few. What made it worst was yesterday, the maintenance guy was fixing the carpet tiles and was using a glue to stick them on the floor. The glue was just too much to handle and today I'm in hell!

Let me add. Riding the train at 7pm with all the sweaty guys...You would just want to swear!

Now, where's my pill?

2 comments:

surya said...

hi you have a cool blog....can we link exchange?

Nor said...

no worries. according to my doc, some allergic reactions surface later in life.

i love crabs. but 3 years ago they almost killed me. i found out that i was allergic to crabs. even a crab soup or crab sticks cant trigger the reaction. hence, now i carry an anti-histamine pills with me whenever i attend dinner parties.

cheers!