Thursday, November 8, 2007

Random Thoughts

Tomorrow is my off from work but I already have an itenerary. We are to see a repro endocrinologist for my thyroid in the mornig. After that, I gotta go to PNB to pay for my modules, then go straight to UP get the modules. After those, I should go to RCBC to apply for a replacement ATM. Payday is a week away, i dont want to miss my pay for sure.

Now what worries me is the long wait at the doctor's office. I heard that she is pretty popular and she's got lots of patients. Hubby is not so nice with waiting. Anyway, magkukulitan na lang kami like what we always do to keep ourselves from boredom.

Sometimes what's nice about not having a child around is that you get to spend a lot of time with your hubby together. Walang baby na kelangan i attend. We can always go anywhere and anytime. Before I got married I said to myself that I want to enjoy my life with my hubby alone for at least 2 years then saka na kami magbaby after 2 years at it looks like it is happening.
Im just hoping that the baby comes na next year. Our long awaited baby.

1 comments:

Rhoda said...

hi sis, since suki din kami sa pag iintay sa doctor what I did was to give hubby a PSP as a gift para hindi mainip and then ako naman I normally bring a book :)