Friday, November 2, 2007

Official Chef

Yesterday was mas MIL's bday. Walang cook kaya I was left with no choice. I had to be absent from which was really sayang because it was a holiday. In my menu were the all time favorite Kare Kare, spaghetti ala Ivy and crispy fried chicken.

The Kare Kare was a sold out. I used a very tasty bagoong with it. As usual, they also loved my spag although maraming natira kasi buffer lang naman ang spaghetti. I did not quite like my fried chicken pero pwede na rin para sa mga nalasing kagabi.

Organizing the party was not easy for me lalo na my maid had to go home sa kanila kasi birthday din ng dad nia. Kaya thanks to my super sipag na sis in law, she helped me preparing the ingredients. Our Tito Zaldy did the barbecue. My amazing hubby did the logistics.

By the way, I had to blog ang blag what my hubby did for me yesterday morning. He surprised with me with a breakfast in bed. He did the cooking kasi kami lang dalawa sa house. He woke up early to clean the garage at siguro naisipan na magprepare ng breakfast for us for a change. Hayy ang sweet ng hubby ko kahit makulet sia.

Going back to the party, natapos na sia around 4 am. Siempre ligpit ligpit pa. Overall, it went well naman and my mother in law was the happiest.

Thank you Lord for making everthing possible.

0 comments: